Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Adventures in the Frog Pond...

Hello again,

So today I discovered for the umpteen billionth time that when you mindlessly crochet for too long at any given time you are liable to completely screw up the pattern no matter how simple the stitch. Right now I'm crocheting a blanket entirely in the snap dragon stitch and lately it seems that I need to frog back about 3 rows every day because I notice an error a little ways back. This is what it ends up looking like....








The rest of it looks good though!! See...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Looks good to me babycakes, keep on froggin'??? And bloggin', lol. De Momma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crocheting is like life - 3 steps forward, 1 step back lol.
    Congrats on your blog!!!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete